Friday, March 7, 2008

[Copyblogger] Free Video Debunks Product Launch Hype

Copyblogger


Free Video Debunks Product Launch Hype

Check out this great free video from Jeff Walker (no email registration required) that debunks the whole Internet marketing guru product launch thing. If you haven’t heard of him, Jeff is the guy who devised the product launch system back in 2005, and I think he’s a little concerned about how it’s now perceived.

Many people are surprised when I say that I was one of the first people who bought Product Launch Formula (now off the market) in 2005. That’s because I don’t use the techniques like the “gurus” do. I use launch techniques on a continual basis that build sustainable businesses, and that’s how the whole product launch strategy works outside of the online marketing niche (actually, it’s working for Teaching Sells, too).

I’ll write more about that when I get back into town. For now, check out the video. I chatted with Jeff the other day, and he’s also going to teach the methods featured in the video, also for free (my kind of guy).

Disclosure: Jeff is revamping the entire Product Launch training system (I don’t have to tell you that a lot has changed in the last 3 years). I’m going to promote the new version for Jeff when it’s ready, because he’s a quality guy with an outstanding training program. If you end up buying the program through me, I’ll be adding in some quality additional training that shows you how I’ve implemented these strategies without succumbing to a circus-like spectacle.


Teaching Sells Free Report






Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Copyblogger" or change subscription settings

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

No comments: