Friday, December 28, 2007

[Michel Fortin] Older Issues? See My Blog...

--------------------------------------
From The Virtual Desk of Michel Fortin
--------------------------------------

Dear Subscriber,

Did you know that older articles published in past
issues of my email newsletter (since 1998) have been
archived online and posted to my blog?

Yup.

Over 200 articles.

They are now archived and ready for you to read right
now or reprint freely in your publication, and most of
them are posted to my blog.

And from time to time, I slip in a few copywriting
breakthroughs, test results and some neat ideas here ...

http://www.MichelFortin.com/archives/

Because you're a subscriber to my newsletter, you will
be instantly notified of new postings as they happen.

Congratulations!

Enjoy the ride,
Michel Fortin

-------------------------------------------------------


Michel G. Fortin
The Success Doctor, Inc.
1707 Cara Crescent
K4A 1M4, Ottawa (Canada)

--
To unsubscribe or to change your contact details, visit:
http://getresponse.com/r?p=NN8/0/U8QoFc3Av

No comments: