Friday, February 22, 2008

[Copyblogger] I’ve Been Disappeared by Technorati

Copyblogger


I've Been Disappeared by Technorati

Technorati is sorry

When it comes to Technorati, I’m the Keyser Soze of blogging.

Poof. Just like that, I’m gone.

For some strange reason, Technorati thinks Copyblogger doesn’t exist. I’m not talking about being hand-edited out of the Top 100, I’m saying they have no record of this blog.

Sorry :~(

We’re sorry…we don’t have a blog by that name. If this is your blog, ping us so we can put it in our index!

Of course, that’s not entirely true. If you go over to the list of Technorati Reader Favorites, Copyblogger is still listed at #14, but when you click on the entry, Technorati once again says I am a blogger non grata.

Technorati favorites

So this past Monday, I emailed Technorati to see what was up. Here’s what they said:

(Insert soul-jarring silence here)

For anyone who has ever tried to communicate with Technorati, this is no surprise. So, I thought I’d write a post about it.

I mean, that’s what Technorati does, right? Track the conversation of the blogosphere?

Sure thing.

While I wait fruitlessly for this strategy to work, why don’t you all talk amongst yourselves? It’s open mic Friday in the comments.


Teaching Sells Free Report






Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Copyblogger" or change subscription settings

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

No comments: