Friday, October 24, 2008

Check this offer!!

Dear Sir,

Am Mr.Goodluck Kofo, I work as a Vault Manager with a Private Security

Company based in Ghana. I have been working with this security company

for the past 18years with dedication, though my salary is nothing to

write home about. I brings good tidings to you today dear, Though

before now we do not know each other for the first time but I believe

strongly that my coming to you with this prospective business is

divine.

But my word for you is that,you will never regret this assistance and

participation in bringing this transaction to work as partner in a

business venture.There is a deposited fund that has been laying

UNCLAIMED for the past 4years by past President of Iraq Saddam Hussein

and nobody has ever trace for the claims of these money,since the

execution of Saddam Hussein on 30th December,2006 no one in our company

has any record that such deposit.Now I want to move out this money out

of the company with your help if you accepts the deal.The amount

involved is $14millions,I will like to bring this information to your

notice that this money will not be move from bank transfer to avoid any

trace of the amount.

This transaction will take only 14 working days to be successfully if

there is mutual understanding between us.Any information will not be

disclosed to my associate with regards to the issue proposed to you

herein. secondly, you may be required to arrive here in my country to

claim the fund. But, if you cannot be able to visit here, we go
through diplomatic way,by contacting a diplomat who can help us to move

the
fund to Europe or Asia, I will request from you an identification of

proof as a way of knowing you and security of the money if final in

your deposit.

I look forward to hear from you.

Yours truly,

Mr Goodluck Kofo.

No comments: