Tuesday, October 21, 2008

[Copyblogger] Who Needs Another Copywriting Course Anyway?

Copyblogger


Who Needs Another Copywriting Course Anyway?

clouds

Those were the exact words I said to John Carlton when I met him this past summer. Smart way to make new friends, right?

John smiled at the cocky blogger and politely explained why I was wrong.

He won me over, but I still harassed his staff to give me a preview of the Simple Writing System John's releasing today. While the instruction is way solid, it's the personal mentoring that makes the difference.

John's got David Garfinkel, Harlan Kilstein, Lorrie Morgan-Ferraro, Mike Morgan, Ben Hart, Scott Haines, Tony Flores, and some ’secret weapon’ go-to writers onboard to help with the coaching. "Not bad" is the ultimate understatement.

I'm not sure how he pulled this off. I've asked, but so far Carton's not telling.

Here's How the Simple Writing System is Different

Look, every successful Internet entrepreneur other than Shoemoney has great copy to thank. And Jeremy simply hires the writing talent he needs, so there.

In fact, I've watched the promotional emails for this course flow in from all the big Internet marketing gurus… guys like Jeff Walker, Rich Schefren and John Reese, and they all say the same thing.

The secret to their success is copywriting, and many directly connect that success to John Carlton. But I'm not jumping on that bandwagon.

My early learning experience from John Carlton had been limited to studying his exceptional copy. And that was an amazing learning experience…but I had always hoped to meet the man in person and make him my mentor.

By the time I did, I was that cocky blogger who John patiently put up with. And I realized I still had plenty to learn.

Long and short… I can call John Carlton anytime for advice and he politely puts up with me. But he's famously antisocial, which means you can't.

So, the Simple Writing System is different because it's an actual mentoring system, not just a course. There's real instruction coupled with real-life help that guarantees you'll succeed. Yes, from John… and all those other filthy-rich copywriting pros.

I've got $10,000 in copywriting courses sitting on my bookshelf. It's pretty silly to think I wouldn't have killed for this 10 years ago.

John and all those high-paid pros are at your beck and call. It cost me more to go to Vegas to annoy Carlton than it'll cost you to benefit from all this collective wisdom, so don't miss out.

That's all I've got to say. The bar has been raised, and I'm upset that Carlton did it before I could… but oh well, right?

Get in on the Simple Writing System right away.


Thesis Theme for WordPress






Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Copyblogger" or change subscription settings

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

No comments: