Sunday, January 6, 2008

[Michel Fortin] I Have A Confession To Make...

--------------------------------------
From The Virtual Desk of Michel Fortin
--------------------------------------

Dear Subscriber,

I'm a copywriter.

I write sales copy almost every single day. I have written
record-breaking, million-dollar sales copy for top direct
marketers, Internet marketers and copywriters.

BUT ...

There's something about me you may not know ...
something most other copywriters are *NOT*.

You see, I'm also a fanatical TESTER. And I write copy for
fanatical testers, too. People like Yanik Silver, Shawn
Casey, John Reese, Frank Kern and many more.

So I intimately know what WORKS and what DOESN'T.

I know which words pull more, which colors pull more,
which offers pull more and which styles pull more.

As a member, you become privy to this and more! You hear me
prescribe tested, even breakthrough conversion strategies
that, combined, can boost your conversion rate up to 500%.

(One single tip from one of the critiques boosted one
member's conversion by 117%, to give you an example.)

Read more or watch a video tour:

http://www.TheCopyDoctor.com/

Enjoy the ride,
Michel Fortin

-------------------------------------------------------


Michel G. Fortin
The Success Doctor, Inc.
1707 Cara Crescent
K4A 1M4, Ottawa (Canada)

--
To unsubscribe or to change your contact details, visit:
http://getresponse.com/r?p=NN8/9/k8QoFc3kP

No comments: